ICT Video Services Rm. 130, Computer Center
Video Services Contacts
|Director of ICT Telecommunication & Networking Services:
|Video Services Coordinator
Video Services primary role is to design, implement and maintain the fundamental video conferencing, internet data streaming and cable television infrastructure for New Mexico State University. If you have any questions regarding ICT Video Services please feel free to contact us.
- H.323 (IP) capable
- Multipoint Bridging with codec and speed conversion, and continuous presence features
- Gateway service H.323 conference
- Convert analog or digital content to a standard digital format
- Supported Digital Formats: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, QuickTime, Windows Media, Real Media, and AVI
- Encoding services for live Webcasts and archival encoding of audio and video programming, including lectures, meetings, satellite downlinks, and other sources.
- Live Video/Audio Streaming for any live event broadcast
- Video On-Demand (VOD) and Audio Streaming for post production digitized streaming content
- Supported Streaming Formats: QuickTime and Windows Media